Changing lives by donating some of your own.
Volunteering Your Time
You change lives when you volunteer your time at the Food Hub!
We are thrilled you want to join us in our mission of service to make a positive impact on our struggling neighbors.
Volunteers Served with Us in 2019
Number of Hours Volunteers Donated
The Equivalent to 7 Full-Time Jobs!
Volunteering At The Lancaster County Food Hub
There are many volunteer opportunities available Monday through Friday between 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Each opportunity is briefly described on our Volunteer FAQ form you can download here.
Your volunteering allows our neighbors to be cared for & thrive!
How to Start Volunteering
To begin the process, please fill out the following forms:
- Lancaster County Food Hub Application
- Child Abuse Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- Fingerprint (not needed if you’ve lived in PA over 10 years)
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Sexual Abuse Training Slideshow
- Complete this form to confirm you’ve completed the Sexual Abuse Training
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Civil Rights Training Webinar Recording
- Sign this form that you have completed the training
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com