As you are aware, we have continued to provide food distributions on our normal schedule throughout the COVID-19 pandemic so that anyone needing food has a resource they can utilize. In order to do so, we have made modifications to our delivery service which has worked well.
Presently we are looking ahead and developing a plan on how to re-open our building when the Governor lifts the restrictions while also following the necessary safety protocols.
Here is what we are doing:
- We will be allowing 6 clients into the building at one time and have arranged the chairs in the lobby to have them spaced 6 feet apart.
- All clients MUST have a mask on or they will not be able to enter.
- We have ordered partitions for in between the lobby desks as well as sneeze guards to protect the intake workers.
- We will be having all food orders pre-packaged so we can move people through our Food Hub quickly.
- If you are willing to do so would you please reach back to your respective coordinator via email and let her know. You can reach Jackie in reference to the Food Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach Raquel in reference to serving with intake and clothing at email@example.com
Thank you so much and we look forward to returning to a new “normal!”
P.S. We are always accepting financial donations during this time of need and uncertainty, too. You can partner with us HERE.